Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Leaps and Bounds


I have been making some great progress on my office lately. That awesome obnoxious green or "Leaping Lizard" as the manufacturers call it. I have a couple of coats up so far and it kind of looks like a highlighter shit on my walls but I am keeping up hope. I was told that I would have to allow 8 hours of dry time between coats. Now I am totally of the immediate gratification generation and this one coat a day is killing me! But I have work and family and video games that need my attention. /sigh. I think I may be able to finish up today with any luck as I don't have to work. Maybe I can even post a bit more about other things I like so I won't appear to have an unhealthy fascination with painting walls in neon colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment