Friday, April 10, 2009

Erykah Badu - Tyrone



Sista's how y'all feelin'?
Brotha's, y'all a'ite?


I'm getting tired of your shit.
You don't ever buy me nothin',
and every time you come around,
you got to bring Jim, James, Paul and Tyrone.
See, why can't we be by ourselves, sometimes?
See, I've been having this on my mind,
for a long time.
I just want it to be
you and me,
like it used to be, baby.
But you don't know how to act,
so matter fact,


I think you better to call Tyrone.
Tell him come on, help you get your shit.
You need to call Tyrone,
and tell him I said come on.


Now every time I ask you for a little cash,
you say no, but turn right around and ask me for some ass!
Oh! Whoa! Well hold up,
listen partner I ain't no cheap thrill.
Because Ms Badu's always commin' for real.
Now you know the deal.
Every time we go somewhere
I gotta reach down in my purse
to pay your way, and your home boy's way
and sometimes your cars' way.
They don't ever have to pay.
Don't have no cars.
Coming around to bars, tryin' to hang around with stars.
Like Badu I'ma tell you the truth,
you a fool, gonin' to get the boot.
When we all went out to eat,
you made me ride in the back seat.
And that ain't right child.
I said, that ain't right child.


So, I think you need to call Tyrone,
and tell him come on, help you get your shit.
I think you'd better call Tyrone,
and tell him I said come on.

But you can't use my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment